Write him/her a check for one million kisses
Something for the Honeymoon or anniversary…. a lottery ticket and a note: “I hit the jackpot when I married you.”
Book A Massage to give your partner a professional massage..
Kiss every square inch of her body S-L-O-W-L-Y !
Hide a love note in a bottle of vitamins. The note will say: “Try some vitamin L.”
Scatter rose petals all over the bed.
Buy the music CD “Let’s talk about love” by Celine Dion.
Three simple sex rules:
* gals are slow, guys are fast
* guys are visual: Show him…
* gals are auditory: Tell her…
Write notes on Post-it notes and stick them around.
Don’t buy cheap lingerie unless you plan to rip it off her in passionate lovemaking.
Hide a love note in his pants pocket.
Other places to hide a small note:
* under the pillow
* in his shaving kit
* between the pages he/she is reading
Guys: know her dress size, shoe and stocking size, blouse and nightgown size, bra and panty size, pants and coat size, and of course her finger size (for rings that fit).
Gals: know his coat size, shoe and hat size, shirt and pants size, finger size (for bowling balls that fit)…
Give the gift of time (wristwatch) with this inscription: “I’ll always have time for you.”
NEVER, never, never say “I told you so”.
Mail a lock of your hair to your lover.
Ask him to pick a number between 1 and 50, then reward him with that number of kisses.
Make a habit of taking a stroll after dinner every evening.
“Women fall in love through their ears, men fall in love through their eyes.” Woodrow Wyatt.
When dining, share everything: your meals and desserts.
Make love on top of the washer/dryer (while it’s running).
Attach a note on the TV remote: “Turn me on instead!”
Before getting out of bed, face your partner, give him/her a kiss and say: “I’m so thankful I have you in my life.”
Sign your letters: “Forever and a day”
Place a heart-shaped sticker on your wristwatch to remind you to call.
On your lover’s birthday send his/her mother a “Thank you” card.
Hide a pair of earrings in a box of chocolates.
Celebrate the anniversary of when you first met.
Shower together by candlelight.
Use the little strips of paper from Hershey’s kisses as coupons redeemable for one kiss each.
Tell your mate that you – love, adore, admire, cherish, desire, want, need, prize, esteem, idolize, revere, treasure him/her.
Hide a little gift for her so she’ll find it during a walk together.
Leave a note: “I know we are soulmates because…..”
“Imagination is more important than knowledge” – Albert Einstein
Give her your jacket when she is chilly.
Nothing is impossible to a willing heart, so let your imagination go wild…
Guys: Hold her dinner chair.
“One does not fall ‘in’ or ‘out’ of love. One grows in love” – Leo Buscaglia
Buy her an outfit while she’s trying it on; let her wear it out of the store.
Slip a little love note into his wallet, in between the dollar bills.
Drip chocolate syrup on selected body parts before lovemaking.
Inspiration for long time lovers: “The older the violin, the sweeter the music” – Anonymous
Gently brush her cheeks with your lips.
Give him a lottery ticket. Attach a note: “You are one in a million”
While slow dancing, whisper something sweet to her.
Get the song “I Will Always Love You” by Whitney Houston.
When attending a wedding, whisper: “If I had to do it over, I’d marry you again.”
Hide a teeny, tiny gift somewhere on your body and make him find it.
Fill his toolbox with lingerie. Make him “work” to get his tools back.
Fold a love note in a fluffy bath towel.
Run your hands under warm water before going to bed.
Let a Shakespearean quote speak for you.
Gals: Never, never, never talk about your past boyfriends in front of him.
Sprinkle perfume on to light bulb. When light is turned on the scent of the perfume will fill the room.
Listen to a romantic audio tape, fix a cup of hot flavored tea, and light two candles.
Keep a journal of your romantic fantasies. Share it with your soul mate.
Take a picture of yourself in the most sexy outfit possible. Hide in a secret spot in your house and leave him or her clues on how to get there. Watch the sparks fly!
Play “hide-and-seek” in the rain. It’s fun and VERY sensual!
Fill bathtub with warm water sprinkled with rose petals.
Invite your sweetie to an intimate dinner at your place. Make a pizza and with the pepperoni you can write something sweet, like “you are the one for me”.
Surprise your lover with a kiss before they can finish a sentence.
Write your own love poems then record them on a tape and give them to your sweetheart.
Give your love an antique compass and say “You will never lose me”. Your love will swear the needle always points to their heart!
While your love takes a shower, write the words “I love you” in the condensation of the bathroom mirror.
Leave a trail of “Hershey’s chocolate kisses” from the front door to the bedroom, right up to the bed. On the bed leave a note that reads ‘I kiss the ground you walk on.’ Make sure you’re not home when s/he gets in!
Play the game of monopoly with a few new rules. Change boardwalk into backrub, and Tennessee into take your shirt off. Every time you pass go, you get a kiss. etc.
Look straight into the eyes of your love and PAY ATTENTION to what they tell you! Tell your mate something about you that no one else knows.
Look into the eyes of your special someone often. “The eyes are the window to the soul”. Weave love, sex, intimacy, passion and romance into the fabric of your daily lives.
Buy a set of matching silk pajamas, and take turns modeling them for each other.
Men: Talk more. Women: Touch more.
1. Hug them.
2. Write a love note.
3. Call them at work just to say “Hi.”
4. Give them a foot massage.
5. Tell them a joke.
6. Caress them with slow gentle strokes.
7. Go for a walk with them.
8. Send them a “happy gram.”
9. Admit your mistakes.
10. Say: “I love you.”
11. Indulge a whim.
12. Listen to them talk about an interest of theirs.
13. Be trustworthy.
14. Instead of complaining, tell them what you would prefer.
15. Look at them when you’re in a discussion.
16. Send flowers.
17. Compliment something they did.
18. Offer to help.
19. Ask them to show you how to do something.
20. Call when you are going to be late.
21. Take them out to dinner.
22. Write them a poem about how special they are.
23. Cut out a cartoon they’ll enjoy.
24. Ask them what they’d like sexually.
25. Go shopping together.
26. Take an afternoon drive.
28. Put your arm around them in front of others.
29. Take them out on a surprise date.
30. Do something they want to do.
32. Plan a candle light dinner.
33. Look at old photos together.
34. Serve them breakfast in bed.
35. Hold hands.
36. Share sexual fantasies.
37. Do a work project together.
38. Rub their back.
39. Take a shower together.
40. Carry their photo in your wallet.
41. Go away together for a weekend holiday.
42. Kiss them.
43. Smile more when you look at them.
44. Go for a bicycle ride together.
45. Surprise them with “special” attire.
46. Plan a picnic lunch.
47. Read something together about how to have a better relationship.
48. Repeat what they say before answering.
49. Say “Good morning” first.
50. Ask if they have a few minutes first before interrupting.
51. Send them a card.
52. Surprise them with a gift when it’s a non-holiday.
53. Cook them a favorite meal.
54. Try a new restaurant.
55. Ask them how they feel.
56. Let them know when you are proud of them.
57. Ask for their opinion.
58. Turn on some romantic music.
59. Dedicate a song to them.
60. Send them a balloon bouquet.
61. Watch a sunset together.
62. Play a game together.
63. Have them teach you something they know.
64. Tell them they have the night off.
65. Go to a movie they select.
66. Ask them for a hug.
67. Wear some new cologne.
68. Take them to Bali.
69. Discuss future plans with them.
70. Ask if you can help when they look sad.
71. Ask them about their dreams.
72. Meet them for lunch.
73. Enlarge a scenic photo of a place you’ve shared.
74. Give them a gift certificate for their favorite store.
75. Tell them what you like about them.
76. Buy them a new perfume.
77. Take them to a scenic spot.
78. Send them a gourmet gift basket.
79. Send them a joke card.
80. Let them know when you’ve thought of them during the day.
81. Buy them a toy.
82. Compliment them to their friends.
83. Bring them a thirst quenching drink.
84. Tell them when they look attractive.
85. Send them a post card.
86. Invite them to a secret rendezvous.
87. Give them a massage.
88. Take a lesson with them.
89. Look at photos together of when you met.
90. Plan a vacation with them.
91. Listen openly to their opposing opinion.
92. Buy them a new piece of jewelry.
93. Watch a TV show they like with them
94. Write them a letter.
95. Listen to music with them, such as an old favorite.
96. Whisper sweet nothings in their ear.
97. Tell them what you like that they do.
98. Give a head massage.
99. Invite them to a concert.
100. Let them know you care.
If moving in together is in your future, look for items to furnish your new place.
Talk about how your day went or about how you feel about each other.
Share your “when we see each other” fantasies.
Create virtual treats for each other.
Try voice chatting.
Create an intimate setting at your place, and have your partner do the same and talk to each other on the phone or computer.
Play online games.
Send loving messages or cards to each other.
Share online kisses!
1. Spend the entire day watching romantic movies.
2. If you’d like to spend a romantic summer night making wishes on falling stars, mark the second week in August on your calendar. The earth passes through the Perseid meteor belt around August 12 every year, which usually results in spectacular meteor showers for two to three nights.
3. Buy a lottery ticket. Give it to your partner with a little note attached: “I hit the jackpot when I married you!”
4. Pick flowers for your partner from the side of the road.
5. Write a short note to your lover that’s spread out over several postcards, then mail the cards one at a time. You’ll build anticipation for the romantic conclusion on the final postcard. (Maybe deliver that last one in person.)
6. If you’re not much of a writer, create an audio love letter. Sit down with a tape recorder and just talk to her for ten minutes. Then giftwrap it and mail it to her.
7. Don’t just go out to a movie on Saturday, like always. Call your partner from work on Wednesday and formally ask for a date.
8. Call a local radio station and request a special love song to be dedicated to your partner. Make sure he or she is listening!
9. Make a custom certificate for your lover. (You can get blank certificate forms at a stationery or paper store.) Here are some suggestions: A certificate “For Putting Up With Me Over the Years,” an award for “The World’s Best Wife,” a ribbon “For Hugs & Kisses Above and Beyond the Call of Duty.”
10. Mail your partner a Rolodex card with your name and number on it. Write on it: “Your instant resource for love. Call when lonely.”
Previous | Next
1. Write “I love you” on the bathroom mirror with a piece of soap.
2. Place a little love note or poem under the driver’s-side windshield wiper of his or her car.
3. Every once in a while, kiss her hand with a flourish. Note: The proper way to kiss a woman’s hand is to lower your lips to her hand. You don’t raise her hand to your lips.
4. Have “your song” playing on the stereo when your partner returns home from work.
5. When out together in public, wink at your partner from across the room.
6. On your partner’s birthday, send a thank-you card to his/her mother.
7. Unplug the TV. Put a note on the screen saying, “Turn me on instead.”
8. Make a toast to one another every time you hold a wineglass. Make eye contact. Take turns making the toast. Whisper it.
9. Get the whole “family of products” in the fragrance of her favorite perfume (bath powder, soaps, cremes, candles, etc.)
10. Call your partner from work for no other reason than to say, “I love you.”